Friday 16 March 2007

Simply Super

This week I got to kill 2 birds with one stone (or should that be 3!) by integrating the creation of my Mothers' Day card with Tuesday's Little Extra challenge over at Daring Cardmakers. Using their 'Simply Super Sketch' here's what I came up with:Using cream and red card stock, vintage-workshop antique rose patterned paper, gold ribbon and flower from The Stampman, gold brads, and doodlebug rub-on lettering. Fairly pleased how this turned out as red and gold are 2 of my favourite colours and look so lovely on the cream card (the photo does it no justice). Not so pleased when I showed it to dad and he claimed it for himself to give to nan instead! Then DB also requested that I make one for his mum, so more of the same stock and embellishments and a bit more creativity and I managed to muster up two more lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment