Friday 16 March 2007

Friday Feast #135

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
The birth of my sister's healthy twin boys! Does that count as 2?! No? Okay, that, and the other day when I went to get the tissue of my jeans back pocket and it turned out to be a £20 note - don't you just love it when that happens! (Still didn't have anything to blow my nose on though)

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?.... You thought you had a £20 note and it turns out to be a tissue!

Salad 
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Hmm... usually if I can't get to sleep virtually straightaway then im pretty much awake most of the night tossing and turning, especially if things are on my mind. Sometimes I find if I get up, go get a glass of water, plump my pillows a bit and generally fidget for a while I may doze off eventually.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
How a man's mind works!

Dessert 
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Too hard a question - I love anything Italian! Mainly anything with cheese and tomato in so I guess a good homemade lasagne or canneloni, with lots of pasta sauce, herbs and garlic. Mmm ive just made myself hungry and its lunchtime!

Enjoyed dining? Why not share your Friday Feast.
Have a good weekend all!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment